Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Project!

So my friend Laura started this "365 Project" where she takes a picture of something everyday for a year. Since I'll be away at school, I decided to start one too! I'm going to post all the pictures here so you (Mom and Amy.. ha!) can see what I'm doing everyday wherever I am.



I'm just consolidating the first three days into one post.



January 3, 2010

This morning I slept in at Maw Maw and Paw Paw's house. I went with Dad to pick up Paw Paw from the hospital. For those who don't know... My grandpa has lymphoma. He had been in the hospital for a few days because he had an infection, but got released this morning. When we got home from Waco, I listened to my new John Mayer CD, hung up my new The Office calendar, and solved a few crosswords from my new crossword book my dad gave me (because it wasn't challenging enough for him, haha).




January 2, 2010

Today we went to Waco and had Christmas with my mom's side of the family. My grandpa had to go to the hospital so instead of rescheduling we had Christmas in the lobby. It was weird, but still fun and good to see everyone. My grandma was cleaning out a closet and found all these little toys she meant to give us 8ish years ago, so she wrapped them up. It was really funny! I got a blue frog keychain with googly eyes.




January 1, 2010

For lunch we went to the Coopers house and had a yummy meal and played Sequence (where JolieAnn and I won TWICE in three rounds!). Then I came home and started cleaning my room. I worked on one area... my horizontal shelf. I did a pretty awesome job if I do say so myself, as you can see by the before and after pictures. :)





2 comments:

  1. I love how you are doing this blog for your mom and me!!haha thanks cause this house is sure gonna miss you! love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to add you to my blog roll. Have fun doing this!!

    ReplyDelete