Friday, January 22, 2010

Well, I'm ridiculously good at SLACKING!

I guess the whole "take a picture everyday" project kind of went down the drain. Maybe starting a few days before I moved was a bad idea! I'm sure I will try again some other time. Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while!

Here are some pictures of my new dorm!

This is my side!
right wall
this is where i keep amy's sweet gift and my awesome harry potter calendar!
aaand of course i have to have my office calendar too!
this is pretty much the only space i have to keep jackets and things
my desk
my "cave"!!
my bed is lofted. which is a bit of a pain in the butt, but i only have to get up there to go to sleep so its not so bad. but then there are those times that i hit my head when i'm underneath there... which happens quite frequently! no concussions yet though, no worries.
awesome poster i found at Michael's for $3!! it says "the wisdom of quiet moments should never go unnoticed" .... but i really just got it for the cool looking tree!
this is a view from my window!
cork board section. notice the chick-fil-a calendar! (i just love calendars!) and, in case you are wondering, the plastic bad tied to the bed is so i dont hit my head (as much)
bookshelf that mom and i assembled by ourselves!

this is my suitemate, laura! she is from connecticut.
this is my suitemate cameron! she's from north carolina and i think i'm starting to pick up her southern accent. :(
this is their room
i really like the way they decorated their room! they took scrapbooking paper and wrote verses on them and then hung them on the walls! kudos if you can guess which ones i made!
kudos here too!

Well that is Davis Hall rooms 214 and 216. My roommate has 2 jobs and is taking 17 hours so she is always busy, thus why i wasn't able to get a picture of her just yet!

HI MOM!

Well, I will try to take some pictures of the campus soon, granted that it's not raining or freezing! The weather has been very similar to Texas -- bipolar. We've had some really nice days and some really sucky ones!

Off to catch up on Fringe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment